Monday, March 9, 2009

people who i love



It is undeniable that everyone has a feeling of love, to families, friends or anyone that appear around us. I believe that everyone in this world has a desire to love others even to be loved; this feeling is inevitable, coming into our heart without realizing it.

Love my Family
People often argue that family come first, in everything we do, family should be the priority. Same goes to me, I love my family very much, my parents and 7 of my siblings, quite a big number right?? Indeed, for me having a big family can make my life more meaningful. During the school holiday, everyone will return home, gathering, talking, eating and go for some vacation together, even though we often argue even fight to each other, that’s are the moments that I remember the most, the time that I have spent with my family. They are the most important people in my life, how can I survive without them??? I can’t imagine how my life is going on without their cares and supports.

Love my Friends
Of course I love all my friends. They are the one that creates happiness to me, willing to lend their hands if I need help and even give their shoulders to cry on. I have a lot of friends, since in my primary school until now, continuing my study in the college, it can’t be counted how many people that I have known; in spite of we had separated into different ways I still contact with some of them. Now, in the college I close to those who are staying at the hostel, everywhere we go, we will be together, facing all the difficulties in our journey towards success. They are really good friends. Thank to God as I got to know such good friends.

And someone
It was the first time; I have a serious relationship with someone, after several months at kbu. I guess you know what I mean by that….. He is a kind boy, one year older than me. At first, I can’t believe on the decision that I have done, but I admit, there is something special about him that make my heart say ….. he is the right person for me. I really hope, the relationship will stay forever, but life is not always the way we want, we end of our relationship, though, I will never forget him…….

Love is a wonderful feeling. It is good for us to love each other, never try to hate anyone. Once we hate someone, we would not know how much that person will hate us. Think about people you love; it assured will make you smile…

No comments:

Post a Comment