Saturday, April 25, 2009

i miss my home!!!!!!! ..

but what can i do??? even if i shout for several times.
I'm still in the same place, bandar utama and certainly not in my home.


it was so unpredictable when i had cried in the class, so embarrassing..huhu..
i don't know why, suddenly tears rolled down my cheek when mr.derick talked about parents. i can't remember what he was saying actually. the only thing that i can remember was he said ' parents will never hate us'. Do all of you think that they will be glad if you go to Australia??' i think my homesickness had made me cry when he said so...thankfully my classmates didn't realize it, only few of them knew and they were really shocked. they asked for the reason of my sadness....... 'pija, whats wrong with you?? why are you crying???'. but,.. their sympathy make me cried more and more ..sorry my friends..

i suppose to bear in mind that there are others who suffer more .. like Nicholas.. his hometown is far far away compared to me and nasuha also hasn't see her parents for a long time as they are in UK. i should be grateful of my life. i don't want to cry anymore..

God, please help me to face all of this and give a peace in my heart... show me the right way, away from the bad things.....

2 comments:

  1. pija, dats ok.. i havent gone home for quite some time also.. =(
    just remember dat they will always be close to our hearts. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu...
    thats right..
    we should concentrate to our study..wake up!!!
    tq2..=)

    ReplyDelete