Friday, August 28, 2009

ramadhan..
it comes again, time has passed so fast ...
only few months left before i am going to finish my course ausmat.
it means that left only few months more to spend time together with friends, may be after this if we are able to fly, we'll go to different university..so sad although im really can't wait to finish this course, so stress..
can you imagine we got three tests a week and even two assignments, i slept almost at three am everyday this week...huh, i cant believe it...

thanks god finally this week end, and i am quite satisfy after answering all the three tests though i dont know my marks yet....but its ok, as long as i can improve my result.perhaps...

i like ramadhan month really much.. why??
firstly because i can save my money as i only eat once a day, only for breaking fast..
secondly i can control my diet, ramadhan is the best time to diet,hehe...
thirdly, ramadhan can strenghten relationship with friends, we can break fast together, going to bazar ramadhan, and sometimes going to mosque together..

hopefully this ramadhan will be better than before........

1 comment:

  1. i can control my diet? wah wah wah.
    good for u, bad for me. put on more weight. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete