Friday, January 23, 2009

I actually do not know what to write this time. So i decided just to answer the questions from the paper that Mr. Derrick had given to us. The first question is....



Where do I read and study??



we can study anywhere or anytime we want . It just depends on us about where are the places that can make us feel comfort or the most important one, the places that can give us a full concentration on our study or reading . If we cannot focus on our lesson, it's merely waste our time, we better go to sleep or do anything else instead of studying or reading. So, we should avoid from studying at this sorts of place. For me, the places that can help me to focus on my study are the library and also in my own room because these places can give me a peace, the most significant aspect for my lesson. Besides, study in the library tend to give me a strong spirit to learn as i can see everyone just focus on the one thing,their books.



What is the best time for me to read??



The best time for me to read, of course the time when i have intention or i really want to read something. If not, it can create a boredom to me as what i had mentioned before, I'm not really interested on reading, so it is better for me to read at the right time so that i can fully understand or satisfied on what i have read. Usually, i like to read at night, particularly before going to sleep. It is easier for me to remember any formula or theories compared to other time and also can help me to feel sleepy when i can't sleep, laying on my bed while reading a book is the best way to sleep.On the other hand, i read novels during my leisure time.





How long i normally study without a break.



actually, I'm not the one who love to study even the one who can use their time wisely, whether to study or to do other things. I admit that i have a problem to manage my time properly, always do not have enough time to complete my works as a result of delaying my homework. That is the worse thing that i really need to throw from myself. what people often argued that time is golden,we cannot denied it, and i believe that by doing so, i cannot go anywhere even to achieve my dream to study abroad.So, i try to be more hardworking and making schedule is one of the good ways to overcome my problem. Based on my schedule, i normally study two or three hours without a break.Then, i chatting with my friends or surfing the Internet before continuing my study again.



What type or distraction bother me the most



Nowadays, there are a lot of entertainments that can influence people especially the students. Same goes to me, as a normal person i can't avoid myself from doing my favourite activities such as chatting and hang out with friends.But i don't think These things can bother me to study as long as we can manage our time well. In my view , it is good for us to go for some entertainments but bear in mind that study must come first. but if any type of distractions come i will try to avoid them.

How many different assignments i work on in one evening and what types of rewards might work for me?

If i have a lot of assignments, i will finish them as fast as possible, perhaps.May be two or three, depends on the time that i have on that evening. But now, I'm just starting my courses so, i don't have many assignments yet and i hope after this when i need to face with that situation i can complete them on time with satisfaction, good quality of works and also getting high mark. Lastly, i don't think i need rewards for my works, but rewards actually good for us to encourage ourself in doing something. It just enough for me if my friends or other people appreciate what i have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment