Thursday, January 8, 2009

myself

First of all, I would like to write a little bit about myself. My full name is Nurhafizah bt Ismail.

My friends call me Pija. It is just a simple name. I was born 0n 28 April 1990 in Terengganu and live there until now with my big family, consist of 7 siblings, a brother and 6 sisters and the most important people in my life of course my parents. I love them very much. I come from a small village called Kg.Felcra Bukit Kapah, situated at kuala Berang,Terengganu. My hometown is totally different compared to the place that I am staying now, which was very crowded. Everyday there are always traffic congestion, the place was filled with people from different races even from various countries. My hometown is very quiet, the fresh air make me feel very calm each time I returned to my village. That are the reasons why I like my hometown very much.


What are my hobbies?, people often said that they like to read books, but for me, I easily get bored when I read a book instead of by reading we can get a lot of information that are very useful for us. Thus, I try my best to make reading as one of my hobbies and now I train myself to fall in love with books particularly English books. During the leisure time I like to watch television especially my favourite TV program, Korean movies, surfing the Internet and also sometimes hang out with my friends to the nearest shopping mall. I usually go to the mall with my friends during the weekend.

Friends are the one who are willing to be with us whether we are in happiness or sadness, the one that can give us their shoulder to cry on, and also help us if we have problems by giving good advices. Nevertheless, I prefer to have many friends rather than to have a best friend as it is not easy to find a person that I can trust at all. I have a lot of friends that come from different states and most of them are the same age with me, all of them are very kind to me. I am lucky to have friends like them, I can share my problems and they always make me laugh. Now, there are three persons who are really close to me, they are Najihah, Aain and Syafiqah.



After getting my SPM examination, I had got two offers, one was from International Islamic University which was foundation of architecture and the other one was I got JPA's scholarship to further my study to overseas, also in architecture course. Although both of them were the same courses, I prefer the second one because going to abroad is my dream since I was young. It is not easy to get a chance to study abroad , furthermore it is a scholarship, so that I can reduce the burden of my parents as I know that many difficulties they have faced to raise up us, willing to sacrifices everything to make sure that my siblings and I get a better education. Their sacrifices are valuable than anything else in the world even jewels or money cannot replace them.

I registered at KBU International college on July 2008. My father did not know where exactly this college , we asked people and most of them did not knew where it was, they just knew about KDU which is quiet nearer from my college. I actually never heard about KBU college until I got the offer from JPA, because of this my father and I lost and came late for registeration. When I reached there, I can see that the college are really different than what I was expected, the environment was totally did not same with my previous school. I started to think whether I can adapt with it or not. Starting from the day I registered at KBU, my life have changed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment